Check out our blog from the KBAY studio in San Jose!
Sam and Lissa's Blog 9-19
by Lissa Kreisler,posted Sep 19 2013 10:05AM
Does this sound right…You forget about 4 things a day?
Don’t feel bad!! It makes you average and don’t we all want to be “average!!!
Now let’s see if you’re above average.
Here are the top ten most common things we forget…
1. Why you went into a room.
2. Where you put your keys.
3. Things you wanted to buy at the grocery store.
4. People's names after you meet them.
5. Where you put your pen.
6. Taking meat out to defrost.
7. To respond to an email.
8. To mail something.
9. What you wanted to search for online.
10. Where you parked your car.