These are so good…the 8 unwritten rules in life you really need to know…everyone should know!!! Covered them this morning….and they are really so right on!!!
Here you go:
1. If you're not passing someone on the freeway, GETOUT OF THE LEFT LANE.
2. When someone shows you a picture on their phone,don't swipe left or right . . . you don't want to see something embarrassing.
3. When the host starts cleaning, the party's over and you need to go home.
4. Let people get off a bus, train, or elevator before you get on.
5. Don't make plans with friends, or talk about plans with friends, in front of people who weren't invited.
6. If there's an awkward silence, don't SAY,"Awkward silence" . . . because it just makes things worse, notbetter.
7. If someone's wearing headphones or trying to sleep on a plane, they don't want to talk.
8. Unless you're REALLY broke or you're under 30,don't ask your friends to help you move. Hire movers.
Have a number 9?