Sam and Lissa's Blog 8-23
Current fads you’re already sick of…
Or maybe you’re not tired of them yet, but we all know one day soon we will ask “what were we thinking”?
Here’s the list we put together for this morning.
1. T-shirts and posters that say "Keep Calm" followed by a dumb slogan. Like "Keep Calm and Drink a Beer," or "Keep Calm and Eat Bacon." It's from an old British propaganda poster during World War Two that said "Keep Calm and Carry On."
2. The phrase YOLO . . . 'You Only Live Once.'
3. Mustaches. Like, fake mustaches, mustaches on cars, hipster handlebar mustaches, mustache tattoos on your finger, all of it.
4. Using Instagram to make all your photos look vintage.
5. Vampires and zombies.
7. Wearing glasses when you don't need them.
I know you can add to this.
What current fad will soon run it’s course?
Weekends never get old and its so nice to have one, isn’t it?.
Especially if you’ve been dealing with the return to school.
Come out tomorrow and have some fun with us at the Palo Alto Festival of the Arts.
Sam and I will be in the KBAY Booth from 11-3 on University right near Litton Plaza!!!.
Tags : People : Lissa, Sam