Check out our blog from the KBAY studio in San Jose!
Sam and Lissa's Blog 7-11
by Lissa Kreisler,posted Jul 11 2014 9:34AM
Most common thing to do on a weekend?
Got to be eating out!!!
Although when you don’t cook any day is a good day to eat out..LOL
But we saw this today…and immediately thought “right on”.
See how many of these come true when you eat out this weekend.
They’re the ten most common complaints at restaurants.And you’re now they’re pretty much true when you read them in Consumer Reports
1. Dirty utensils or a dirty table . .
2. Dirty bathrooms.
3. Rude or condescending servers.
4. Servers with poor hygiene or a sloppy look.
5. Meals served at the wrong temperature.
6. Being served something you didn't order.
7. Feeling rushed to finish or leave by the server.
8. The server taking away your plate before you finish.
9. Food that doesn't look or taste as good as it's described in the menu.
10. Slow service.