Check out our blog from the KBAY studio in San Jose!
Sam and Lissa's Blog 6-4
by Lissa Kreisler,posted Jun 4 2014 10:50AM
I eat out a lot…and I mean a lot.
So of course I have restaurant pet peeves.
Read all of yours this morning on my FB post.
And they were good. I think we sometimes eat at the same restaurant…LOL
But here are the ones Urbanspoon mentioned.
They call them the top ten of “peeves”.
See how many you agree with.
1. Unsupervised kids running wild.
2. Slow service.
3. The food comes out too quickly.
4. No substitutions allowed.
5. Long waits, even when there are tables open.
6. Typos on the menu.
7. PDA from other couples in the restaurant.
8. People talking on cell phones.
9. Dirty silverware or glasses.
10. The restaurant won't seat a group until everyone's there.
Here were my two add-ons this morning.
White napkins- I am always wearing black pants.
And I hate when in tiny letters if says “request bread”. I don’t want to request it. I love restaurant bread. Just give it to me..LOL!!!
What is your add-on?