Had so much fun with this today.
The 15 signs you are getting old.
Here they are:
1. Feeling stiff.
2. Groaning when you bend down.
3. Saying, "It wasn't like that when I was young."
4. Saying, "Back in my day."
5. Losing your hair.
6. Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10.
7. Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair.
8. Hating noisy bars and restaurants.
9. Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains.
10. Forgetting people's names.
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style.
12. Thinking cops, teachers, and doctors look young.
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV.
14. Needing an afternoon nap.
15. Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about.
The bad news is if you already have many of these symptoms you are old.
The good news is if you don’t have more than 1 or 2 you’re not as old as you think!!!
So what’s the verdict? Are you smiling or crying?