Check out our blog from the KBAY studio in San Jose!
Sam and Lissa's Blog 5-22
by Lissa Kreisler,posted May 22 2014 9:59AM
Two favorite topics this morning… annoying drivers…and signs you’re getting old!!!
And we live with both every single day, don’t we?
So just who is the most annoying driver now?
The driver who texts, e mails or talks on the cell while driving.
They’re just slightly ahead of tailgaters.
But this was the really good news…that you don’t turn old until you’re 80.
Such a relief…LOL!!!
Although I’m afraid some of the signs you are getting old do seem to appear way before 80.
Are you now ready for the bad news?
The ten signs you’re getting old….even if you’re not close to 80.
1. You fall asleep watching TV or reading the paper.
2. You start forgetting things.
3. You groan when you get out of a chair or bed.
4. You say, "Back in my day."
5. You pick clothes for comfort instead of style.
6. You repeat yourself.
7. You don't recognize popular music.
8. You swear things aren't where they used to be.
9. You pick places to eat because the music isn't that loud.
10. You take afternoon naps.