Check out our blog from the KBAY studio in San Jose!
Sam and Lissa's Blog 5-21
by Lissa Kreisler,posted May 21 2014 9:51AM
Didn’t get to spend a lot of time on this today…so for future reference…LOL
Here are the things that just drive you crazy at work (just in case you haven’t been able to put your finger on itwe’re here for you.)
1. Being copied on emails that aren't relevant.
2. Phone calls right when you're ready to leave for the day.
3. Your computer crashing.
4. The office being too hot or cold.
5. The printer breaking down.
6. Coworkers with BODY ODOR.
7. Coworkers who talk too loudly on the phone.
8. People talking too much.
9. Coworkers not cleaning the microwave.
10. The sounds of coworkers sniffing.
11. People reading emails over your shoulder.
12. People not replacing an empty toilet paper roll.
13. Coworkers not saying "thank you" when you hold the door for them.
14. People with bad breath.
15. Corporate buzzwords.
16. Inconsiderate parking.
17. When coworkers make food that stinks.
18. Uncomfortable office chairs.
19. People who book their days off around holiday weekends way in advance.
20. Your boss catching you when you're on Facebook for one minute during a hectic day.
I counted 9 that really tick me off. How many did you get? And is there one one that was overlooked?