Sam and Lissa's Blog 4-14
It is so great having Mad Men back on…
Do you watch it? I was a late joiner but got all caught up with season two..and never miss it now..
Although I don’t like what they’re doing with their final season..splitting it in two with just 7 episodes at a time.
Anyway…Sam and I saw this today and thought it was so funny and so true…..the things that happen on almost every episode. Supposedly there are about 60 of them.But here are the ones we like the most.
1. "Sterling Cooper & Partners will pick up a client . . . Sterling Cooper & Partners will lose a client."
2. "Don Draper will sleep with whoever is his wife . . . Don will also sleep with someone who is not his wife."
3. "Joan Harris will do that sexy strut through the office."
4. "Roger Sterling will walk into someone's office, probably Don's, and pour himself a drink . . . Don will have an old fashioned . . . Actually, he'll have several."
5. "Peggy Olson will eat a sandwich from the snack cart."
6. "Roger will pull out a roll of money from his pocket and pay someone to do something for him."
7. "Everyone's immediate knee-jerk reaction to even a minor problem is to drink."
8. "Sally Draper will get into trouble."
9. "A lot of drama will go down in the office elevators . . . Actually, like half of the show happens in the Sterling Cooper & Partners elevators."
10. "Some old song will play at the end of the episode and over the credits, leaving you scrambling to decipher the meaning it has to what you just saw."
Got another obvious one?
Tonite of course it’s Dancing with the Stars. Just a heads up!. Donny Osmond is going to be the guest judge. I don’t know why they think they need one…They all end up voting exactly the same give or take 1 point.
Anyway…I’ll be watching…even if he is on..LOL!!!'