One thing is crystal clear from my Facebook page...
My FB friends love Disneyland. Almost every day this summer, there have been pics posted from
The Happiest Place on Earth. Of course, for 5 days those pictures were mine...LOL.
But so many comments are I'm on my way...I'll be there soon...Tell Mickey I'm coming.
So if you are going to Disneyland soon or you know you'll be going at some point, save this
list...."The 13 things you never knew you could do at Disneyland". My friend Gerald sent them to me this morning and they're great.
1.If you go on the big white Mark Twain Riverboat you can steer it, even blow the whistle and ring the bell. Ask one of the Disney cast members if you can visit the wheelhouse. There's a secret ladder on the second floor and that's where you find the captain.
2.You can eat the plants in Tomorrowland. I assume the edible the fruits and herbs.
3.Pull the Rope on the Indiana Jones Adventure Ride. You'll see it while standing in line. There's also a bamboo pole that says "Danger! Do not Touch Pole" Do it!!!
4. When you ride the teacups...the orange one with diamonds on it or the purple one have the fastest spinners. The two teacups with hearts have slower spinners.
5. When you go to the Haunted Mansion, you can ask one of the Disney cast members for a Death Certificate. Beg and plead...and hopefully there will be one waiting for you at the end of the ride.
6. Also at the Haunted Mansion, you can ask to see the Pet Cemetery.
7. On the Jungle Cruise, you can ask for a free map of the route.
8. In the middle of Toontown, there's a fountain with musical instruments. The instruments are also on the manhole covers near the fountain and if you jump on them you'll hear music.
9. There are thousands of Micky Mouse silhouettes hidden around the park. Keep an eye out.
10.When you board the Steam Train at the Main Street station, ask to ride in the tender car. You'll be right right near the conductor!!
11. Sometimes the Disneyland Train has the Lilly Bell presidential car at the end. It's the VIP car and if it's empty and you ask you can sometimes sit in it.
12. You can get free celebration buttons from the street sweepers. I always get them as well from the information pavilions in the park. All you have to do is ask.
13.Go into the Enchanted Tiki Room and ask a cast member if you can wake up Jose.
Any other Disneyland secrets you know of? Because after all...there's always a next time!!!