So here it is..if you missed it this morning…
The 5 quick ways to clean up when unexpected guests—and who knows—maybe unwanted guests—have the nerve to drop by on short notice!!!
A website called Maids.com says if you do these things your house will at least look a LITTLE presentable..LOL!!!
1. Light a candle or spray air freshener or make coffee. Or quickly throw a batch of cookies in the oven. Also take out the trash. Basically you’re replacing bad smell with good smiles!!!
2. Clear the clutter. Just don’t do what my Dad did years ago. He threw tons of papers into the garage freezer. I couldn’t believe what I saw when I went to get some ice cream!!!
3. Do some bathroom basics. You know wipe down the sink…take a quick scrubber to the toilet. Replace the toilet paper. Windex the mirror.
4. Empty the sink…yep hurry put everything in the dishwasher.
5. DO a quick dusting…..okay who has time for all of that? Just open the door. Or better yet hide!!!!!
Not just a Friday tomorrow…It’s Diamond Friday…from 7-4..Neil Diamond tickets every hour!!!!