Check out our blog from the KBAY studio in San Jose!
Sam and Lissa's Blog 11-18
by Lissa Kreisler,posted Nov 18 2013 9:45AM
Saw this today…and thought “right on”.
Instead of looking at a glass half-empty, you can make it half full just by
Realizing how many things are going right.
And if someone you know needs a “pick me upper”
7 signs your life is awesome.
1. Food and drink are readily available. Even if you’re on a budget, you can find something to eat and water to drink.
2. You can take hot showers with clean water.
3. You’ve got bedding and walls. When you look at other parts of the world that can be a very big deal. Just look at the news this morning with Typhoon victims in the Philippines and Tornado victims in the Midwest. And beds are a total luxury and what about sheets. And if you’ve got a thermostat to adjust, life is even better.
4. You don’t have to walk.
5. You’re wearing clean clothes
6. People love you. Maybe not as many as you wish, but you have at least a couple of great people who love you. Can’t ever take that for granted.
7. You’re breathing right now http://www.facebook.com/SamVanZandtKBAY https://www.facebook.com/KBAYlissa