Sam and Lissa's Blog 11-18
Looked in the mirror lately?
All I saw this morning were bags under my eyes!!!!
Oh…and a few other things. .LOL!!
So my public service to me …and you
Top ten foods for beauty (yahoo.com)…..too bad I only like half of them. Maybe you’ll do better!!!!
1. Wild Salmon. Has it all --omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins B and D.
2. Low-Fat Yogurt. It can build --and keep --your bones strong, give you beautiful teeth and nice nails.
3. Oysters. Touted as the best source of zinc, this mineral can build collagen which repairs and renews your precious complexion.
4. Blueberries. Contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatories that prevent long-term cell damage.
5. Kiwifruit. Want to prevent wrinkles? These can fight off Mother Nature with vitamin C and potassium.
6. Sweet Potatoes. This orange root vegetable is chock full of beta-carotene, which the body converts to vitamin A to keep skin smooth and prevent against sun damage.
7. Spinach. Great source of beta-carotene and lutein, which can protect your peepers.
8. Tomatoes. Major source of lycopene --a powerful antioxidant that may protect against sunburn.
9. Walnuts. Stuffed with vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids, which can fight conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
10. Dark Chocolate. Choose a bar with at least 60 percent cocoa, which can increase blood flow to the skin and boost hydration, smoothness and protection again the sun. And heck it tastes good too!!