Sam and Lissa's Blog 11-15
Lots of great answers this morning to this one question
“What’s your biggest fantasy? Other than winning Justin Timberlake tickets?
And Dell did that although he already knew he had to give them to his wife and daughter!!!
So here were the top 8 we found online.
1. Feeling like you could jump buildings and beat people up after watching an action movie.
2. Saving someone's life. That also includes the fantasy of having the pilot pass out, and YOU being the one who steps up and safely lands the plane.
3. Having a family with its own traditions that SEEM lame on the outside, but that everyone really loves . . . like Tuesday night pizza or board game night.
4. Running away and starting over from scratch.
5. Performing music to a massive, sold-out, adoring crowd.
6. Winning the lottery and figuring out how to spend the money . . . not all of it, but figuring out what to buy with a few million immediately.
7. Having super powers, like the ability to time travel or fly.
8. Finding a good, comfortable relationship.
Any of these ring true for you? Not too late to add yours!!!!