Hate to say it but Cher looked creepy last nite on Dancing with the Stars…
Don’t you think? Everyone always makes fun of Joan Rivers but how much work has Cher had on her face…..and way too much hair. Someone needs to give her a copy of Eating Well Magazine….which lists 5 steps to a sassy, youthful, dewy complexion…LOL!!!
- Raisins—they make your smile better…they have a bacteria that fights inflammation and gum disease.
- Edamame- Full of a fibrous protein that keeps your skin firm and wrinkle-free. Also rich in isoflavins which preserve collagen. Just learn how to eat them first. I didn’t know you ate just the seed. I popped the whole thing in my mouth. Tasted like wood!!!
- Cucumbers-Put them over your eyes. Reduce puffiness and swelling.
- Parsley- Actually doesn’t do anything f or your skin but your breath. It kills garlic smell
- Tart Cherry Juice- Apparently makes you sleep better which makes you look better in the morning!!!
Let us know how it works for you.....