Check out our blog from the KBAY studio in San Jose!
Sam and Lissa Blog 5-14
by Lissa Kreisler,posted May 14 2014 10:12AM
Are you a complainer when you go to a hotel?
The room isn’t quite good enough or the location is just a tad bit too far from the lobby, or maybe too close to the elevator. In fact, what was the last thing you complained about at a hotel. It only counts if you actually complained to the front desk.
Look at these….actual complaints given to hotel staff.
1. "The sheets are too white."
2. "The sea is too blue."
3. "The ice cream you served is too cold."
4. "The bathtub is too big."
5. "My girlfriend wouldn't stop snoring so I couldn't get to sleep."
6. "My dog didn't like his stay."
7. "The hotel didn't have an ocean view" . . . but the hotel was landlocked.
8. "There's no steak on the vegetarian menu."
9. "The waiter was too handsome."
10. "The mother of the groom didn't get the honeymoon suite."